If you’re looking for a simple meatless meal, this one is quick and easy! When I say easy, I really mean it; all you need is one pot to make this meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion
- 8oz white mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 3 1/2 c vegetable broth
- 14.5oz diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg of thin spaghetti
- 1 bag of raw spinach
- Prep vegetables: dice the onion, mince the garlic and slice mushrooms (if applicable).
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add in onion and mushroom and cook until fragrant and most of the moisture has left the mushrooms, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook till fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add in the diced tomatoes and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix in spinach and stir to ensure it wilts. Continue cooking for a few minutes and then stir in your desired amount of Parmesan cheese.
and just like that, less than 30 minutes later you have a delicious dinner for your family to enjoy! This meal is great if you’re in a pinch and something quick to make on a weeknight.